What professional and personal competences are in need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics or equivalent work experience required;
- Requires 6- 9 years’ experience in Transportation or related field with at least 4 years supervisory experience, consisting of development, coaching and overall management is required;
- Candidates must have strong leadership skills and staff development experience with the ability to interact, communicate and motivate with all levels of employees and management;
- Direct experience establishing business growth strategies with proven results of customer retention;
- Intelligent, articulate, autonomous, professional and credible;
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
What are your tasks?
- Expertise and Elaboration of the overall development strategy of the holding;
- Implementations of ideas and innovations;
- Service quality management;
- Formation of teams required for successful implementation of investment projects, Asstra Business Incubators;
- Monitoring the implementation of projects and the organization of project communications;
- Investment Budget Management;
- Determines the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals;
- Identifying trends and opportunities to grow the business and improve operational efficiency, so the company achieves target business goals;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Analyze operational data to determine trends and initiate action to positively impact cost factors and financial performance.